- Website traffic is the most important element of making money online and SEO is believed to be the key element that gears site optimization.
- Look for blogs in your industry with the help of the following search queries: – – The second task is to pick the sources with a high authority, rating and high traffic profile, in other words, the most popular and visited.
- You get an additional traffic opportunity from good content and the guest blogger from your blog’s auditory.
- On Q&A websites, you can receive answers from the industry experts, specialized communities and just people who are passionate about the subject in discussion.Some other industry related Q&A sites include: Answers.com, Mahalo, Blurtit, The Answer Bank, Answerbag, and Askville.
- These sites are able to generate a great deal of organic traffic to your blog, all you have to do is to find the questions and provide the answers to them.
While SEO is a great way to increase a website traffic, it’s not the only way. Here are 3 great ways to increase website traffic without SEO.
@superderek:3 FREE ways to increase your website traffic without #seo #BigDataAnalytics #InternetOfThings
You may not get nervous when you overhear that “panda” and “penguin” updates are on the way. Maybe, you are too cool for school and aren’t frightened by the latest change in the Google search algorithm. But if you are a good specialist, you might know that relying solely on SEO to increase your website traffic doesn’t give your online business a competitive advantages.
The site optimization should combine both robust SEO strategy and diversified sources of traffic, otherwise, you “put all eggs in one basket” and risk your web ranking.
Website traffic is the most important element of making money online and SEO is believed to be the key element that gears site optimization. In fact, SEO is not a universal answer to all questions. Many companies are now facing the situation when their perfectly SEO optimized sites don’t bring the revenue because their competitors are optimizing their sites just the same way. The competition is tough. Search engines constantly change ranking priorities and apply new filters to discover over optimized sites and avoid being tricked by SEO crowd. Using additional sources of traffic accidentally neglected by your competitors may open the new horizons for your business and give it a boost.
Is There A Life After SEO?
The business practice of successful companies shows numerous examples of successful traffic diversification. Hubspot features different stories of small and middle-sized companies that once ventured for traffic experiments. Some of them even completely…