- With the multitude of tools and tricks available, anyone can buy followers on social media.
- Another great way to make money using your social influence is through affiliate marketing.
- For example, popular YouTube influencer The Deal Guy regularly promotes Amazon’s products on his channel as an affiliate.
- Successful social media influencers use their influence to promote their own products or services too.
- YouTube influencer Jaclyn Hill works with the cosmetics brand Becca and promotes their products to her followers.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know about influencing your followers and making more money.
@shane_barker:How To #Influence Your Followers And Make More #Money On #SocialMedia @INC
As social media continues to grow by leaps and bounds every day, so does the number of social influencers. Per the most recent stats, Instagram stands at 800 million and Twitter at 330 million active monthly users, according to Statista. Facebook has, of course, surpassed them all and crossed the two billion monthly users mark recently.
These figures are an embodiment of the fact that there is a vast ocean of opportunities available out there. So if you wish to make it big as a social media influencer, it is not entirely unachievable. Here are some of the most important things you need to know about influencing your followers and making more money.
1. Authenticity is the key to influence.
Brands are willing to pay for your influence on social media. However, they will not pay you blindly. Simply having a large number of followers on your social channels is not good enough.
With the multitude of tools and tricks available, anyone can buy followers on social media. However, you must remember that fake followers are not genuinely interested in you or your content. So your level of influence on them will be scant.
Instead, you must work on growing your followers using your personality and great content. It is important to find a niche that resonates with you. If you are able to tell a compelling story to your audiences, you are most likely to win them over. The more…