This wikiHow teaches you how to print a copy of your Google Calendar when you’re using a computer.
10 Second Summary
1. Open your Google calendar.
2. Select Day, Week, Month, or Agenda.
3. Select a time period.
4. Click the gear icon.
5. Click Print.
6. Select your print options.
7. Click Print.
1Go to https://calendar.google.com in a web browser. You can print your calendar from any web browser, including Chrome and Safari.
- If you’re not signed in to Google, sign in now.
2Select a calendar format. Click the drop-down menu near the top-right corner of the screen and select Day, Week, Month, or Agenda (a schedule). This opens your calendar in the selected format.
3Use the arrows to select a time period. The arrows are at the top of the screen next to the month. As you click the arrows, the dates shown will change.
5Click . This opens the print preview screen.
6Select your print options.
- Click the Font size drop-down menu to change the size of the text.
- Click the Orientation drop-down menu to select either Portrait or Landscape mode.
- If you want to see events you’ve declined on the calendar, check the box next to “Show events you have declined.”
- To print in black and white, check the box next to “Black and white.”
7Click . It’s at the bottom of the left column. Your Google Calendar will now be sent to your default printer.
- Depending on your computer’s settings, you may have to take additional steps to set up your printer.